Here is a helpful list for your semester in art:
- Make art every day.
- Think about what interests you, what you love. Make art with that in mind.
- Take risks with your art. Push yourself.
- Get feedback on your work. Be open to it.
- Art has power. What stories do you want to tell with your art?
- Dabble with different media. Learn how to do something new. Mix it up.
- Learn about the artists who came before you, and who’s making art now.
- If you want a break from making art, talk to me about a research project.
- Photograph your work. Make an online portfolio.
- Repeat after me: Project sheets are the best!
You definitely want to follow me on Instagram! @mizzgoldberg